Milestone Films is a multi-disciplinary production company based in Mumbai with a global reach.
We are directed mainly at the production of TV commercials harbouring great idea to be fulfilled by bringing a range of creative and technical resources on board and beating the usual budget dictat.
Our goal has been to create a place where ideas could break free from the confines of budgets & deadline restrictions and talented people could turn their passion for creativity into fully realized, ground breaking work.
If you’re an advertising agency seeking to bring your next story board to life, Please contact us.
Why choose us?
- Our dedication to expert craft and technique has lead to collaborations with the best creative agencies in the business
- We have created a network that is as adept at meeting all kinds of deadline, budget and production demands
- Our roster of directors has Indian and international advertising and feature film directors
- We have fresh and raring to go – to the best of international talents
- We are dedicated to partnering all verticals on the job from the client to the agency to the crew and team to strive and make a “FILM” … not just do a project
The head honcho of Milestone films, Ajay Vasu graduate from M.S. University & pursued a diploma in Film, Television & Digital Video Production from Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai. Upon completion, he wasted no time and joined United Television, popularly known as UTV. Having aced all the tricks of the trade, he was soon an upper echelon of the conglomerate.
For over a decade now, Ajay has single handedly produced a plethora of television commercials and documentary films catering both domestic and international audience. While they remain stacked up neatly in his cart boasting an array of brands in his portfolio, his everlasting love for travel, good wine and people management skills remains intact.
Farid Khan is Co-Founder Partner & Executive Producer of Milestone Films. A Commerce graduate from Bombay University, he began his career in the late 90’s as a production assistant. Quick to learn, swift to growth, he turned to line production within a short span in his career. Having worked with some of the biggest directors of the industry and enough projects of all shapes, sizes and nature, he felt it was time for a bigger leap. In the throes of expansion and providing 360 film production services, he decided to launch his own setup. Thus the genesis of Milestone films. He has nurtured and delivered a fine output on all the projects from leading agencies and clients and given an impetus to establish Milestone films on the global map.